Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jkhan
Helper III
Helper III

Issue with bookmark navigation and slicer

HI All,

I am facing weird problem with bookmark navigation and slicer.

I have inserted images and created bookmark to navigate between different pages, But when i click on image to navigate the  slicer properites in navigated pagesis getting changed completed by itself.  Please see below image to understand my issue. 

1.  Home page (Image-1) with images having bookmark to navigate to another page (Image-2)

Image-1

1.JPGImage -2 having slicer with Single Selection and Dropdown properites , But when i click on Image-1 images to navigate to Page 2 

Slicer properites is getting change completed automatically. Please refer Image-3

2.JPG

Image-3 Now if you notice Slicer changed to List and single selection is off automatically. 

3.JPG

Please help to fix this issue. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Jamsher

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jaideepnema
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @jkhan 
Please change the slicer to dropdown and then update the bookmark on the page containing the slicers. You can also use a slicer with dropdown while creating a bookmark. Whatever slicer property either list/dropdown you choose for the slicers. The same slicer will only show while navigating using that bookmark.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SharkGeforce
Regular Visitor

🙂

jaideepnema
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @jkhan 
Please change the slicer to dropdown and then update the bookmark on the page containing the slicers. You can also use a slicer with dropdown while creating a bookmark. Whatever slicer property either list/dropdown you choose for the slicers. The same slicer will only show while navigating using that bookmark.

Hi @jaideepnema 

Thanks for udpate. Yes you are right. Let me implement your changes and will update you. 

Thanks for suggestion. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Jamsher

@jaideepnema 

I tested for one page. I deleted and created bookmark again with slicer as list.

Now its working fine. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Jamsher

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.