Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chacos
Helper I
Helper I

Issue with Synoptic Panel by OKViz

IssueWSubcategory.JPG

In Synoptic Panel - can't change the name of Subcategory. See attached. It needs to be displayed on the graphic as Povery Level, not as Subcategory. Any hints how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This is the reposnse I've got from OKViz:

"Unfortunately you can’t change that label with the current version of Synoptic Panel. The fix for this issue is already in our backlog, but I can’t provide you any ETA of the next update, because at the moment we have several higher priorities."

What I've done to fix it is to move the measure from Subcategory to the Target and it seams to work now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Chacos ,

By my tests with the latest version of Power BI Desktop, I could reproduce this issue either.

issue.png

As this custom visual is not published by Microsoft I'm afraid that you'd better have a contact with the publisher OKViz to confirm that if this is an issue or by design.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This is the reposnse I've got from OKViz:

"Unfortunately you can’t change that label with the current version of Synoptic Panel. The fix for this issue is already in our backlog, but I can’t provide you any ETA of the next update, because at the moment we have several higher priorities."

What I've done to fix it is to move the measure from Subcategory to the Target and it seams to work now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.