Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PRATIBHAAGRAWAL

Issue with KPI ticker by MAQ Software

I am working on Power BI Desktop and trying to use the tool - 'KPI Ticker by MAQ Software', which shows moving ticker per KPI name its current value and the variance to prior vaue.

Issue is that when I try to plot it with different KPI names, the ticker repeats one KPI name with all the values in the table and not the one assigned to itself.

Example:

KPIName             CValue               PValue              Variance

KPIName1          CurrValue1          PriorValue1      Var1

KPIName2          CurrValue2          PriorValue2      Var2

KPIName3          CurrValue3          PriorValue3      Var3

KPIName4          CurrValue4          PriorValue4      Var4

And the KPI ticker shows something like this:

KPIName1                            KPIName1                                 KPIName1

CurrValue2 Var2                   CurrValue3 Var3                       CurrValue4 Var4

KPIName2                            KPIName2                                 KPIName2

CurrValue2 Var                   CurrValue3 Var3                       CurrValue4 Var4

Please could you guide if there is some issue with the Visualisation 'KPI Ticker'.

2 REPLIES 2
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the issue in KPI Ticker.

In response to your request, we have added a fix for the issue to v3.1.1 of KPI Ticker and submitted that update to AppSource. That update has been approved by AppSource, and it should be available in a couple of weeks.
Once it is available, please try the update and let us know what you think.

Kindly continue providing your helpful feedback for this visual and any others MAQ Software has published. We can be reached via email at:

support@maqsoftware.com

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @PRATIBHAAGRAWAL,

I could reproduce the same problem in my desktop. As KPI ticker by MAQ Software is a third party visual, please contact with MAQ Software support team: https://maqsoftware.com/expertise/powerbi

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.