Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with Adobe Analytics Connector: Empty table in PBI Desktop

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to fetch data using AA connector but it says : "This table is empty". This has never happened before with me and I have pulled data from AA into PBI 50 plus times. 

As suggested on this community, I have cleared data source perrmissions for AA & re-logged in and also cleared cache. And  data with inputs I provided should have much less than 50K rows (API call limit imposed by AA).

Kindly suggest how to overcome this.

Thanks.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @vikrantarora25 

I'm sorry that I haven't encountered similar problems here.

Make sure that you are using the latest version of powerbi and confirm these data actually exists in Adobe Analytics.Please take a look and check if it is something data source error then  update your date range and apply them again.

Are you trying to use Adobe Analytics with hierarchical navigation?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @vikrantarora25 

Could you please tell me whether your problem has been solved?

If yes, you could accept the helpful answer as solution. You could also share your own solution here.
For now, there is no content of description in the thread. If you still need help, please share more details to us.

Best Regards,

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @vikrantarora25 

I'm sorry that I haven't encountered similar problems here.

Make sure that you are using the latest version of powerbi and confirm these data actually exists in Adobe Analytics.Please take a look and check if it is something data source error then  update your date range and apply them again.

Are you trying to use Adobe Analytics with hierarchical navigation?

Best Regards,

There was no data for time period I selected within the segment that was applied, Thanks Eason for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors