Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AvGeek
Frequent Visitor

Issue signing up - ADFS

Hello, 

I'm having issues signing up for the Power BI service because of the following issue: 

When I try to sign up with my work email: 

powerbi3.PNG

When I click the "Sign in with that ID" link, I get redirected to a login page like adfs.mycompanydomain.com. 

powerbi4.PNG

It then redirects me to the following page with an error: 

powerbi2.PNGpowerbi1.PNG

My company just recently switched us from some sort of outlook 2010 or 2007 based webmail to o365 webmail (webmail.o365.mycompanydomain.com/owa/), which I feel like might be related to my issues signing up. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@AvGeek

Please try with following steps in this document to workaround this issue.

Issue signing up - ADFS_1.jpg

Best Regards,

Herbert

Hi Herbert, 

I've tried the steps in that document. I would prefer not to sign up with a new trial subscription because then my account will not be associated with my company's correct domain (and sharing dashboards and reports will be more difficult). 

I would like to get to the bottom of the authentification issue, so that at the very least I can open a ticket with our IT department and point them in the right direction (if the issue is on their end). 

Can you all provide any details like that? 

AvGeek
Frequent Visitor

Any chance I can get this answered? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors