Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

denpries
Resolver I
Resolver I

Issue > on all my files automatic detection of relations is turned back on.....

Recently i noticed that autodetect relations is turned back on in the current file > load options of all my reports. 

VERY annoying. Anyone else also has this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @denpries,

What type of power bi desktop are you test? From windows store or download from the official site? What version of power bi desktop are you worked? Please share more detailed information to help us reproduce and trouble this scenario.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Windows store. It does remember the setting now, but on all reports i didnt touch since last update, the setting is turned ON

Hi @denpries,

Update: these options seem to turn on by default, currently you can only change these settings on the current file, they not able to overwrite the global settings of power bi desktop.
I'd like to suggest you submit an idea for mange default options.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@denpries , is it enabled after update to the new version?

Its been turned on on all my files, ever since last automatic update

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.