Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

v-sabenn
Regular Visitor

Issue: cannot open PowerBI online reports via MSIT

Hello, I am connected via Auto VPN and my saved PowerBI online reports will not open via MSIT. Here is a link to one of the reports that will not open:

https://msit.powerbi.com/sharedwithme/dashboards/794d6795-b7d5-4034-ba88-2389a601ece0

Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I experience frequent PowerBI 'outages' such as this, which I believe has to do with MSIT. It happens with enough frequency that I've learned to live with it. So it's not resolved, since I expect it to happen again, but I am currently able to access PowerBI reports online. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @v-sabenn,

Have you resolved your issue? If you have, welcome to share your solution or mark the right reply as answer. More people will benefit from here.

Best Regards,
Angelia

I experience frequent PowerBI 'outages' such as this, which I believe has to do with MSIT. It happens with enough frequency that I've learned to live with it. So it's not resolved, since I expect it to happen again, but I am currently able to access PowerBI reports online. Thank you.

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @v-sabenn,

From the link, it's a dashboard shared by other people. It was shared by other people in a same organization, please sign in Power Bi service and click "share with me" highlighted in blue line as follows, and check if you open it.

1.PNG

If the people who shared the dashboard is not in same organization with you, you should receive an email when he shared it with you, please click the link in email to check if you can open it or not.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.