Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

Issue Uploading Reports to SSRS On Premises

Hello everyone,

I am facing issue when saving reports to SSRS On Premises Portal. Showing error as given in snapshot below:

ssrsonprem.png

Just FYI, I am connecting live to tabular model and using SQL 2016 with RS configuration manager and database configured properly and working. Facing issue when saving my report to on premises server.

Any help would be appreciated ! Thanks in advance. 

6 REPLIES 6
SwethaVitta
Frequent Visitor

@ashishrj did you find out the solution for this. iam also facing same issue.

Swetha

OlafurArnar

Hi,

Have you tried changing https to http in your URL?

Gavin
Regular Visitor

Hi Power BI Users

Wonder any faced this issue. Need help on this. I am getting this error.

The service is not available.

The report server isn’t configured properly. Contact your system administrator to resolve the issue. System administrators: Check the report server trace log for details.

Learn more

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ashishrj,

I just verified that I can save Power BI reports to SSRS successfully by following steps from this article.

Could you follow this article to re-check your steps to set up the January 2017 Technical Preview of Power BI reports in SQL Server Reporting Services on your own PC or server.Smiley Happy

Regards

@v-ljerr-msft Thank you for your reply. Yes, I do check the link as you mentioned earlier while settting up demo. But I am stuck at the last stage of saving report to the on prem server. 

Hi @ashishrj,

As I can't reproduce the issue and  the issue seems more related SQL Server Reporting Services, I would suggest you also go the SQL Server Reporting Services Forum for better assistance on this issue.Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.