Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sudheerkumarn

Issue: In Stack and line bar graph how to customize legend box

Hi,

In my graph, divided same column into bar and line graph with almost same column title. Suppose i have A--> red, B-->green,A1-->red in legend box.

How can i remove A1--> red from legend display. Please suggest me.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sudheerkumarn,

The legend values display in the chart are based on the column field you placed in Column Series bucket. 

So if you want to remove A1--> red from displayed legend values. You need to remove A1 from the column which placed in Column Series bucket as well. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Qiuyun Yu,

Thanks for the reply. Here my requirement is i need A1 stack column available in the display and legend for other stack columns but A1 value should not show in the display. To approach this requirement is there any alternate method is available in power BI?.

Thanks and regards,

Sudheer.

Hi @sudheerkumarn,

Would you please use some sample data to clarify your requirement? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.