Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dharini
Frequent Visitor

IsFiltered not working

Hi All,

I have a Test slicer which drop downs test1,test2, test3.

Based on the slicer selection, Table visual is changed accordingly( have relation with the slicer data and visual table)

If single selection is made ie say test1, Test1 related data is presented in table and  i have a measure column in same table and wanted to display the output as  Measure1

And if multiple selection is made or All option is selected in slicer, i want measure column to output as Measure 2.

For this , i have used the measure column as below,

FinalRes = IF(ISFILTERED(TestTable(Test)), Measure1,Measure2)

which doesnot work and always returns the Measure2 value.

Kindly do needful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PattemManohar
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Dharini It always appreciated if you can post some sample data in copiable format and expected output, to test and replicate the scenario for the solution you are looking for. 

Anyway, I guess you are looking for something like this....

ALL SelectedALL SelectedSingle SelectionSingle SelectionMulti-SelectionMulti-Selection

Here is the measure logic, I've used to display the Total Dept sal if there is single selection and Total salary of all departments if there is mult-selection.

Test133Total = IF(COUNTROWS(VALUES(_Emp[Deptno]))>1,SUMX(ALL(_Emp),_Emp[Sal]),_KeyMeasures[Test133DeptTotal])
Test133DeptTotal = SUM(_Emp[Sal])

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a PBI Community Champion

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PattemManohar
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Dharini It always appreciated if you can post some sample data in copiable format and expected output, to test and replicate the scenario for the solution you are looking for. 

Anyway, I guess you are looking for something like this....

ALL SelectedALL SelectedSingle SelectionSingle SelectionMulti-SelectionMulti-Selection

Here is the measure logic, I've used to display the Total Dept sal if there is single selection and Total salary of all departments if there is mult-selection.

Test133Total = IF(COUNTROWS(VALUES(_Emp[Deptno]))>1,SUMX(ALL(_Emp),_Emp[Sal]),_KeyMeasures[Test133DeptTotal])
Test133DeptTotal = SUM(_Emp[Sal])

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a PBI Community Champion

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.