Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this possible to recreate in PBI?

So I'm trying to recreate an SSRS IT Support ticketing report in PBI but having difficulties due to the limitation of card visuals (multi/single).

See below for the report.
Ticket Report

So as you can see this report is a live (open) tickets report for an IT support system, now the data needing to be shown are:

Along the top: Support Team 

In the cards: Ticket Reference, Priority

Now displaying that data is all fine within a multi-row card visual but the snag I hit is when I try to add any logic for coloring such as red for when its high priority, green when it's low, etc.. seems like there is no way of doing this type of visual like for like? Please correct me if I'm wrong!

If I need to provide anything else, let me know!

2 REPLIES 2
tex628
Community Champion
Community Champion

image.png

Connect on LinkedIn
tex628
Community Champion
Community Champion

As cards in PBI doesn't take conditional formatting the only solution i can think of is creating tables and formatting the columns there according to priority. It might be possible to pull of something quite similar to what you are showing using several tables. 

Br,
Johannes

Connect on LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.