cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Logical
Frequent Visitor

Is this possible to recreate in PBI?

So I'm trying to recreate an SSRS IT Support ticketing report in PBI but having difficulties due to the limitation of card visuals (multi/single).

See below for the report.
Ticket Report

So as you can see this report is a live (open) tickets report for an IT support system, now the data needing to be shown are:

Along the top: Support Team 

In the cards: Ticket Reference, Priority

Now displaying that data is all fine within a multi-row card visual but the snag I hit is when I try to add any logic for coloring such as red for when its high priority, green when it's low, etc.. seems like there is no way of doing this type of visual like for like? Please correct me if I'm wrong!

If I need to provide anything else, let me know!

2 REPLIES 2
tex628
Super User
Super User

image.png

Connect on LinkedIn
tex628
Super User
Super User

As cards in PBI doesn't take conditional formatting the only solution i can think of is creating tables and formatting the columns there according to priority. It might be possible to pull of something quite similar to what you are showing using several tables. 

Br,
Johannes

Connect on LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 23 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, June 30 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors