Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MCMcMax
Frequent Visitor

Is there guide for syntax for use in Dynamic Values within a Text Box?

Hello everyone - hope you are well.

I've been playing around with the Dynamic Values option within Text Boxes. Recognising that it's based on sentences rather than strict coding rules, is there a guide available about how the AI would interpret different sentences?

An example of the sort of thing I'm looking for is the % of the total in a pie chart showing a split by gender for the biggest gender category.

I've used the following based on copying the structure in a similar return in a Smart Narrative visual, but it gives me a return of female rather than a %??

Count of Client Number for Gender with the highest total of Count of Client Number as a % of total.

If there is an easy to find guide out there that I've just plain missed, apologies in advance 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
MCMcMax
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your reply @amitchandak . There is a lot of useful information in the page you sent the link for, but I couldn't really see what I need about a comprehensive list of how the new functionality would interpret different syntax.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.