Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyway to show mutiple measures on different years

i have the requiremnt like in below where i need to show the two mesaures on different years using line chart . Is there any possible way to achieve it?

categoricalmeasure.jpg

here if you see above screenshot i have two measures and three fiscal years currently i have differentiated by years like year+month .since i was not able to different on categorical year on the top with the quateters .I was able to do with single measure but not with two measures . Is there any way to achieve this?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous 

I dont see a reason why not.

What's the exact issue you encounter?

2019-07-10 08_51_12-Window.png

Thanks!
A

Anonymous
Not applicable

yearhiearchy.jpg

@Anonymous : Yes if you see at year level i was able to do . But when i drill to quarter and month level i need the split based on year  with two measures . Something like below but i have currently only one measure . Hope yu got it?

onemeasure.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry,

I did not get it.

It will help if you provide sample data and/or your PBIX file.

Thanks

A

Anonymous
Not applicable

date    sales              purchase

10/2/2019         20                       10

10/3/2019        30                         5

10/2/2018         45                      3

10/1/2017                   34             4

with the above data i need to show the sales and purchase with drill down to year ,qurter and month . At the year level i can show the sum(sales),sum(purchase) . But when i drill to quarter and month i need the categorization with year

label : 2017,2018,2019           and  y axis : measure values   and x axis : q1,q2,q3,q4

But currently i was not able to develop this view . Is there any other way to better represent this view with two measures with drill down  feature?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.