cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adithyanaini
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Is there anyway to show mutiple measures on different years

i have the requiremnt like in below where i need to show the two mesaures on different years using line chart . Is there any possible way to achieve it?

categoricalmeasure.jpg

here if you see above screenshot i have two measures and three fiscal years currently i have differentiated by years like year+month .since i was not able to different on categorical year on the top with the quateters .I was able to do with single measure but not with two measures . Is there any way to achieve this?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @adithyanaini 

I dont see a reason why not.

What's the exact issue you encounter?

2019-07-10 08_51_12-Window.png

Thanks!
A

yearhiearchy.jpg

@Anonymous : Yes if you see at year level i was able to do . But when i drill to quarter and month level i need the split based on year  with two measures . Something like below but i have currently only one measure . Hope yu got it?

onemeasure.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry,

I did not get it.

It will help if you provide sample data and/or your PBIX file.

Thanks

A

date    sales              purchase

10/2/2019         20                       10

10/3/2019        30                         5

10/2/2018         45                      3

10/1/2017                   34             4

with the above data i need to show the sales and purchase with drill down to year ,qurter and month . At the year level i can show the sum(sales),sum(purchase) . But when i drill to quarter and month i need the categorization with year

label : 2017,2018,2019           and  y axis : measure values   and x axis : q1,q2,q3,q4

But currently i was not able to develop this view . Is there any other way to better represent this view with two measures with drill down  feature?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.