Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Vaishnavi_M
Helper I
Helper I

Is there any option to format the colour of whole Dial Gauge?

Hi,

Is there any option to change the colour of the whole dial gauge dynamically based on the value instead of having three colour?

Like if target <1 whole dail gauge should be in red,

if target is betweeen target and threshold should in amber.

if target >1 whole dail gauge should be in Green.

gauge.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
mwadhwani
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @mihart@Vaishnavi_M , @v-yulgu-msftI was also looking for the same functionality as mentioned above that if measure value is less than 35 (say 30), pointer must point to 30 and Fill color should be red and if value of measure is greater than 35 (say 40) then Fill color must be green and needle should point to 40. I do not want 3 colors on Gauge/Tachometer.

Is there any way or workaround to achieve this functionality?

Thanks in Advance!!

mihart
Employee
Employee

@Vaishnavi_M,

There is currently no way to do.

Michele

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Vaishnavi_M

In this scenario, you are attempting to dynamically change the fill color of whole Dial Gauge, right? While there isn't an option right now for changing the gauge fill color, it's not available now.

Besides, I am confused about "instead of having three colour" you asked. Based on my understanding, if the target value is less than 1, then the fill of guage (from 0 to 100) should be colored red. You should know that in a radial gauge, the target value is represented by the line (needle). And the actual value that represents that progress is shown in bold inside the arc. All possible values are spread evenly along the arc, from the minimum (left-most value) to the maximum (right-most value).

Reference: Tutorial: radial gauge charts in Power BI

If I have something misunderstood, please share more detailed information about your expect result.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors