Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Vaishnavi_M
Helper I
Helper I

Is there any option to control the filters (page level) in the right pane when the drilling is on?

Hi ,

Is there any option to control the filters (page level) in the right pane when the drilling is on for the stacked bar graph?

Steps to reproduce:

1. Selected a filter say (list of Projects ).

2. clicking on to a particular projects from a single project , just enabling the drilling option and going to the granular level of the data for the projects i have selected.

3. Now if i suddenly change from one project to other to view it in the granular level,the graphs disappears.

Is there any ways to opt for the both drill down filters and the page level filters selcted at the particular level of the data available.

drill down.PNGdrill down 2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Vaishnavi_M

This is By Design - Drilling adds a Visual-level filter to granular_1 or granular_2 (after page-filter to project_1). If you change the page filter to project_2, you are still drilled into granular_1, so these two filters combine to give you nothing.

Best Regards,

Herbert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Vaishnavi_M

This is By Design - Drilling adds a Visual-level filter to granular_1 or granular_2 (after page-filter to project_1). If you change the page filter to project_2, you are still drilled into granular_1, so these two filters combine to give you nothing.

Best Regards,

Herbert

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Vaishnavi_M,

I'm able to reproduce the issue on my side, and I already reported this issue internally, will update here once get any information.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.