cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Suryaann Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Is there any option in powerbi to maximize and minimize sections within report.

Hi All,

Help needed.

Is there any option in powerbi to maximize and minimize sections within report.Like in excel we have this option.Are there any other alternative suggestions if this is not possible. Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there any option in powerbi to maximize and minimize sections within report.

not an easy way that i know of 

the best method i have found is to create a set of book marks that in one book mark shows the visual and in another does not then attach a button and set it to switch the two book marks. this will effectivly hide and show a section 

link below to a good video explaining this method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m-PCX1uCG4

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is there any option in powerbi to maximize and minimize sections within report.

Suryaann Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

hey thank u for the response.

The link which you have shared me is only for matrix visual i guess.My req is not specific to any visual.Can we expand and collapse different sections and each section when expanded shows the visual in the report.

not an easy way that i know of 

the best method i have found is to create a set of book marks that in one book mark shows the visual and in another does not then attach a button and set it to switch the two book marks. this will effectivly hide and show a section 

link below to a good video explaining this method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m-PCX1uCG4

Helpful resources

Announcements
GregDeckler

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, explains

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Back to School Contest

Back to School Contest

Engage and empower students with Power BI!

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Ideas
Users Online
Currently online: 39 members 1,104 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: