Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
robertj Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Is there any emoji in the string?

Hi,

I'm analyzing data about incoming emails and one of the questions is: "Is there any emoji in the subject?". I have subjects in separate column but cant find any suitable solution for checking emojis in string.

Any idea?

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Is there any emoji in the string?

HI @robertj,

I think it is hard to analytic, normally these specific character will store as particular format or unicode characters.(e.g. power bi community will analysis colon and some specific word as emoji.)

I'm not so clear for email contents which you mentioned, maybe you can send a sample email with all available emoji in with separator, then you can choose that email to compare with original analytics email contents to create a dictionary table for each emoji.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Is there any emoji in the string?

HI @robertj,

I think it is hard to analytic, normally these specific character will store as particular format or unicode characters.(e.g. power bi community will analysis colon and some specific word as emoji.)

I'm not so clear for email contents which you mentioned, maybe you can send a sample email with all available emoji in with separator, then you can choose that email to compare with original analytics email contents to create a dictionary table for each emoji.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |