Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way in Clustered column chart - show percentage and values? Please advise

Hello Expert,

I'd like to ask if there's a way to show both the percentage and the values in a clustered column chart? Or any chart that would show both?

Please advise.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi v-xuding-msft ,

Thank you for your effort. But I am wondering why I don't have the line and clustered column chart in the marketplace. Maybe as a prolicense we need to purchase as it's not part in our package? I like this line and clustered column chart but not sure where to get.

Then I got the percent showing but only in the tooltip if I use my current visual. But my concern now is it defaults to two decimal places ( in show values as percent ). Is there a way we could take out the decimal points? 

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous ,

It is a default visual. We can use it without pro license. If you can't find it, please share a screenshot. 

4.PNG

Reference:

Create and use combo charts in Power BI 

For the format of percentage, you could select the measure firstly and then change the number of decimal places in Meaure tools. Please see the .gif for more details.

1.gif

You also can change it in properties.  
Reference: Use custom format strings in Power BI Desktop 

5.PNG

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-xuding-msft Xue Ding,

I really appreciate your help and effort and thank you. But with the view it won't still give me the right view on visuals, It should look like this where we could put both the percent and the value in the label as what I had currently it is in the tooltip and with decimal points like this.

Annotation 2020-05-28 200526 snippet.png

Annotation 2020-05-28 201038 tooltip.pngAnnotation 2020-05-28 201038 tooltip.png

Daviejoe
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Would a tool tip work?

Perhaps check out some of the Zebra BI Visuals on the marketplace

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

the tool tip does not work. It adds the sum of two years where it should only be the percent of each year. Maybe my formula is not right?

If purchasing to other visual we are only allowed to be a Pro license

How about this?

https://www.pbiusergroup.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=69143795-...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for your help but I can't do based on my visual please see the snippet as attachedpbi pix.png

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you use other visuals? For the visuals that can show lines, they can display the secondary Y axis. 

1.PNG2.PNGFormat > Y axisFormat > Y axis

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.