Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to zoom in and out on the page with your mouse wheel?

When working on Power BI I look to zoom in and out quickly (to move the zoom on the page, to see the whole page) and with other applications I do this with my mouse wheel. Is there any possibility to do this also with PBI Desktop?

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I am not sure I got it completely. But please try.

You can use the focus mode of visual to make it big. It will come once you click on the visual.

To get max size on desktop. You need to collapse all other regions. Check rectangle in the image

Screenshot 2019-10-17 20.51.19.png

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thank you for your answer. I have used focus mode before but this is not what I mean. What I want is to zoom in and out the page with ctrl + mouse wheel (like you can do in your browser, outlook, ...) to model your page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.