Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to only capture the values used in the range filter?

Hi, 

I'm trying to display only the displyed number in the range filter and I tried using the below formula but it renders all the values that exists between (1 - 375) and (0-52).  (I can use MIN and MAX but it will always be constant for all the values)

How can I capture OR display only the numbers that is entered inside the range box filter ?

IF(ISFILTERED(Table1[alpha]),
" || Length of Stay: " &CONCATENATEX(VALUES(Table1[alpha]), Table1[alpha],", "))
&IF(ISFILTERED(Table1[beta]),
" || Number of Treatment Sessions: " &CONCATENATEX(VALUES(Table1[beta]), Table1[beta],", "))

Side FiltersSide Filters

Also is there any way I can add a description above the range boxes like FROM and TO  ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Not sure what you mean "MIN and MAX will always be constant for all the values".

Measure = MIN('Table'[Column1])

Measure 2 = MAX('Table'[Column1])

3.PNG

4.PNG

Can you show more details?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

What is the result you need to have when the value is between 1 and 375 returns the current number?

The concatanex is a concatenat of all the values of a table in this case you are picking upt the alpha table of the value you have.

Can you share an expected result image?

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your response. Yes I want the selected numbers in the box range. In this case I need result to be displayed as "1" and "375".  Let me know if this info is enough. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.