Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arunneelamegam
Regular Visitor

Is it necessary to create the report page type as Cortana if we want to view the the reports through

Hello All, 

Is it necessary to create the report page of Page Size settings type as "Cortana" in the Power BI desktop if we want to view the the reports through Cortana search.  

I have done all the configurations to view the report through the cortana But i'm not sure if it is mandatory to set the report page type as "Cortana" .

Please let me know on this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
arunneelamegam
Regular Visitor

Hello All, 

It looks like it is mandatory to set the Page Size as cortana in order to view the reports in the Cortana search window.

Thanks, 

Arun 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  All

According to official documents "Use Power BI service or Power BI Desktop to create a custom Answer Page for Cortana",

"A Cortana answer page in a report is sized specifically for Cortana so that Cortana can display it in-screen as an answer to a question. 

So to create an answer page for Cortana, please in the Visualizations pane, select the paint roller icon and choose Page Size > Type > Cortana."

With Cortana enabled for Power BI, you could Quickly find and view your Power BI data using Cortana for Power BI.

Best Regards

Maggie

arunneelamegam
Regular Visitor

Hello All, 

It looks like it is mandatory to set the Page Size as cortana in order to view the reports in the Cortana search window.

Thanks, 

Arun 

Hi, I am not able to view cortana page in the Page size. How do I get it ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.