Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kbl1726
Advocate III
Advocate III

Is esri arcgis support gone?

I'm a Power BI Pro subscriber who also pays for the ArcGis premium service.  I've been using it for a couple of years but created a new dash today and its not preloaded in my visualizations nor is it available for download in the visualization marketplace.  I use Power BI desktop downloaded from the Microsoft App Store on WIndows 10 with autoupdates and am signed in.  Am I missing something or is support for esri gone?

2 REPLIES 2
kbl1726
Advocate III
Advocate III

I should add that I have ArcGis enabled in my security setting.

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi kbl1726,

It seems that your ArcGis option didn't dispaly in Visualization tool, right? When you enable this in Option->security, you could try to re-open the desktop to see whether this work or not. In addition, what is your powerbi  desktop version? You could try to download the newest version to see whether it work or not. By the way, I am not sure whether this is caused by download. You could try to uninstall original version and download it from official download link(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494) to see whether it work or not.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.