cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael-PBI Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Is There any way to fix Column Widths in a Matrix - Vote for a better solution

Hi,

Stumbled across this post when looking for a solution to fix column widths in a matrix visual. Seems this is still not supported, but we can vote for it at the PBI idea site:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/19568263-set-an-exact-column-widt...

Michael

Michael-PBI Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Is There any way to fix Column Widths in a Matrix - Vote for a better solution

Hi,

Stumbled across this post when looking for a solution to fix column widths in a matrix visual. Seems this is still not supported, but we can vote for it at the PBI idea site:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/19568263-set-an-exact-column-widt...

Michael

Carina1178 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Many thanks, Micheal. I voted and will also share with our community to vote for this feature.

Highlighted
matthewtmitchel Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Is There any way to fix Column Widths in a Matrix

This did not work for me as well.  Could this be because I'm using the on-premise version of Power BI (August 2018)?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 46 members 1,041 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: