Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SimengS

Is Adobe Analytics Connector 2.0 down?

Hi guys,

I'm new to the community and I wanna post my question to see if it's just me who's having the issue. I have a table that queries data from Adobe analytics 2.0 as the dimension is not available in the 1.0 version. The query have been working until today. When I look into the source, it shows that "The field 'content' of the record wasn't found". 

SimengS_1-1674833889548.png

Is anyone experiencing the same? Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
QueryWhiz
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @SimengS I've used the Adobe native connector but I had some issues from with my connection. As a workaround, you can try to connect your data using a 3rd party connector. I've tried windsor.ai , supemetrics (which doesn't has PBI as a destination, so you first have to export to Google Sheets and then export to PBI) and funnel.io. I stayed with windsor because it is much cheaper so just to let you know other options. In case you wonder,  to make the connection first search for the Adobe connector in the data sources list:

ADOBE-1.png

Then, you should enter your Adobe credentials to make the connection. After that, you'll see a preview of your data where you can select the fields you want to see in PBI. 

ADOBE-2.png

Finally, you just have to choose PBI as destination and copy and paste the url that will appear there in PBI desktop --> Get Data --Web > --> Paste the link

SELECT_DESTINATION_NEW.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.