Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

stefan2297
Frequent Visitor

Invalid Connection Credentials

Hello,

I have this error when PBI report try to automatically refresh. This error appears on Dataset, report looks alright.

I already tried to download the report, log in, refresh and publish again but thir error still appears. 

Somebody who knows how i can solve this?

Thank you in advance! 😄

munca pbi error.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @stefan2297,

Have you check and verify the data credentials settings on power bi service side? AFAIK, the published report did not auto fill-in data credentials on service side.
You need manually configure the data credentials and these credentials should same as the credentials that you used on desktop side.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Nice day!

Already solved the problem?

I have the same problem. I am obtaining my data from a MySQL database, from a server, where I sign the credentials with the serivdor name, username and password. I have already set up the gateway.

I remain attentive to the answer

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @stefan2297,

Have you check and verify the data credentials settings on power bi service side? AFAIK, the published report did not auto fill-in data credentials on service side.
You need manually configure the data credentials and these credentials should same as the credentials that you used on desktop side.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.