Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Introduction of New YouTube Power BI channel - not your regular Power BI stuff

Hello Power BI community,

I have recently started a Power BI YouTube channel, which will help solve business problems and provide some interesting solutions. Here is a brief about this channel:

📺What is this channel?

In this channel, we will be posting videos about Power BI. Most of these videos will be How To/Tips and Tricks and mostly these videos will be related to not talking about common Power BI features but solving business problems that we come across during our projects.

Why we are doing this? I have seen there are a lot of Power BI related channels but they talk about a lot of Power BI features and common things and I thought there is a need for a channel which talks about uncommon business problems we come across, and I want to share how we can solve these using various techniques.

💡 What do you want to see, have an idea? If you have an interesting business problem or Power BI challenge, put it in the comments and share a sample PBIX/Data file with the expected output, and we will create a solution and post it on our channel. 🛑Don't share any sensitive information in your PBIX or Data file.🛑

Take a moment to subscribe for this and you will learn something new and you will not repent your decision. 

YouTube

Looking forward to sharing more content on YouTube and sharing my experience and knowledge with all of you.

Thanks and I hope you will take a moment to subscribe and learn from it.

Best regards!!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
parry2k
Super User
Super User

Thanks to everyone who subscribed to our channel. A lot more amazing content are planned to be shared with all of you and it will be posted on regular basis.

If you haven't subscribed yet, check the link below and take a moment to subscribe.

Best! 

Follow us on LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel

Learn about conditional formatting at Microsoft Reactor

My latest blog post The Power of Using Calculation Groups with Inactive Relationships (Part 1) (perytus.com) I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
parry2k
Super User
Super User

Thanks for your feedback @croberts21 ! I hope you are finding it useful. If there is anything you want me to cover, please feel free to let me know. Best regards!

croberts21
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

As a new user learning PBI I appreciate these tutorials. Thank you!

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Check out this latest video on calculation groups and conditional formatting, https://youtu.be/Zxo7sHKe47s

Follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.gif to our YouTube channel

My latest blog post The Power of Using Calculation Groups with Inactive Relationships (Part 1) (perytus.com) I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

check the latest video on Calculation Group and ToolTips https://youtu.be/YHLptuVA-Ek

Calculation Group and ToolTips  - Thumbnail.png

parry2k
Super User
Super User

check later video on time intelligence and create SMART time intelligence measures https://youtu.be/y7CloHT8Jmc

parry2k
Super User
Super User

A video on time intelligence is just posted and it will answer lot of common questions. watch it here 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOmTMdpCNw

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Another video is posted, talking about passing parameters when embedding paginated reports in the power bi report, check out it here https://youtu.be/iRkVavwDlok

Subscribe to our YT channel for more interesting videos on Power BI. Link below.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

new video on TopN DAX with a twist is now available, TopN based on number of records with a TWIST - Power BI - YouTube

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Posted another video X-Axis Type, Data Type and Visual Scroll Bar - Power BI - YouTube

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Another video is up Inventory and First Day of the Month (DAX or Model Change) - Power BI - YouTube

Feedback and comments are welcome!

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Just posted another video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhMBzurjZCU

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Another video is up, it is an interesting one, I hope some of you can take advantage of it Comparing sales with previous day sales should be easy - Power BI - YouTube

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Check the new video posted today on the Paginated report. How to improve user experience when using date parameters in the paginated report - Power BI - YouTu... 

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Thanks to everyone who subscribed to our channel. A lot more amazing content are planned to be shared with all of you and it will be posted on regular basis.

If you haven't subscribed yet, check the link below and take a moment to subscribe.

Best! 

Follow us on LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@manikumar34 Yes. That is the goal. If you come across any post and you wanted for me to make a video, do send a comment on my channel on YouTube with the link to the post and I will do my best to create a video. We will all learn from it.

When you get a chance, subscribe to the Channel and pass it on to your network. Best!

manikumar34
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@parry2k , awesome, looking forward to see your channel grow day by day. Would be great if you could explain few problems from community posts weekly.

If this helps, Appreciate your KUDOS!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.