Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rocky09
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Internal service error

Hello, we have been facing this "The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. " from the last 3 hours. Is it because there is some issue with Microsoft?

7 REPLIES 7
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rocky09 ,

Thanks for pointing it out. It is a know issue and we are working on it. Once fixed, will let you know.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you consider this as feedback or a suggestion? Whenever your team finds that there is a problem like this. Can you send an email to all subscribers? so they won't be panic about it. Also, Subscribers can plan their meetings, tasks etc..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im seeing the same issue here on the company for all my dashboards. No one get update and the error are not related to the gateway. When i try to open the dashboard on Services the stay on loading screen and didnt open.

This seems to be hitting alot of folks who've reported it here: 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

GregMarbais
Advocate V
Advocate V

I'm having the same issue. All data refreshes are failing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'M WITH THE SAME PROBLEM

emveha
Resolver III
Resolver III

am having the same issue.... and this morning i could not start web version of PBI. Only google chrome responded. Now, no reports can be opened, publishing is giving issues.... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors