cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rocky09
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Internal service error

Hello, we have been facing this "The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. " from the last 3 hours. Is it because there is some issue with Microsoft?

7 REPLIES 7
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rocky09 ,

Thanks for pointing it out. It is a know issue and we are working on it. Once fixed, will let you know.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you consider this as feedback or a suggestion? Whenever your team finds that there is a problem like this. Can you send an email to all subscribers? so they won't be panic about it. Also, Subscribers can plan their meetings, tasks etc..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im seeing the same issue here on the company for all my dashboards. No one get update and the error are not related to the gateway. When i try to open the dashboard on Services the stay on loading screen and didnt open.

This seems to be hitting alot of folks who've reported it here: 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

GregMarbais
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm having the same issue. All data refreshes are failing.

Natan_JV
Frequent Visitor

I'M WITH THE SAME PROBLEM

emveha
Resolver II
Resolver II

am having the same issue.... and this morning i could not start web version of PBI. Only google chrome responded. Now, no reports can be opened, publishing is giving issues.... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 23 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, June 30 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors