Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arunjunai_m
Frequent Visitor

Interlink Between Charts to Another Sheet

Hi Team,

I am having some clarifications regarding the Interlink Between the Charts and another sheets.

Is there anyway and possiblility while clicking the chart, it has to another sheet?

For Example : 

I am having 4 sheets in my dashboard,

1. Sheet1 Contains the non-duplicate stage details in Donut chart (Stage1, Stage2, Stage3)

2. Sheet2 contains Stage1 related charts such as.. (Stage1 earnings in Stacked Bar Chart,Stage1 deductions in Stacked Area Chart ,Stage1 Variations in Line Chart)

3. Sheet3 contains Stage2 related charts such as.. (Stage2 earnings in Stacked Bar Chart,Stage2 deductions in Stacked Area Chart ,Stage2 Variations in Line Chart)

4. Sheet4 contains Stage3 related charts such as.. (Stage3 earnings in Stacked Bar Chart,Stage3 deductions in Stacked Area Chart ,Stage3 Variations in Line Chart)

So I am going to click the Stage2 in Donut chart at Sheet1, automatically it has to go to Sheet3.

Kindly guide and help me to do this activity.

4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @arunjunai_m,

Drillthrough may meet your requirement.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

I agree with your solutions. But Drill through option only working on Power BI default charts, I am using Power BI custom charts in my dahsborad.

Kindly guide and help me.

Hi,

I am having some clarification in that Drillthrough and the PopUP.

1. If I did drillthrough to another sheet in my dashboard, How will I Undo the Drillthorugh?

2. Is there any option to get the Pop- Up informations when clicking the charts?

Hi @arunjunai_m,

As of now, Drill through is not yet supported by custom visual. But this feature is on backlog. Ideas.

1. If I did drillthrough to another sheet in my dashboard, How will I Undo the Drillthorugh?

You can click the "return" button on the top left to go back to first page. Then, you can drill through to an other sheet.

2. Is there any option to get the Pop- Up informations when clicking the charts?

I'm afraid this is not achievable.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.