I am having some clarifications regarding the Interlink Between the Charts and another sheets.
Is there anyway and possiblility while clicking the chart, it has to another sheet?
For Example :
I am having 4 sheets in my dashboard,
1. Sheet1 Contains the non-duplicate stage details in Donut chart (Stage1, Stage2, Stage3)
2. Sheet2 contains Stage1 related charts such as.. (Stage1 earnings in Stacked Bar Chart,Stage1 deductions in Stacked Area Chart ,Stage1 Variations in Line Chart)
3. Sheet3 contains Stage2 related charts such as.. (Stage2 earnings in Stacked Bar Chart,Stage2 deductions in Stacked Area Chart ,Stage2 Variations in Line Chart)4. Sheet4 contains Stage3 related charts such as.. (Stage3 earnings in Stacked Bar Chart,Stage3 deductions in Stacked Area Chart ,Stage3 Variations in Line Chart)
So I am going to click the Stage2 in Donut chart at Sheet1, automatically it has to go to Sheet3.
Kindly guide and help me to do this activity.
Drillthrough may meet your requirement.
I agree with your solutions. But Drill through option only working on Power BI default charts, I am using Power BI custom charts in my dahsborad.
Kindly guide and help me.
I am having some clarification in that Drillthrough and the PopUP.
1. If I did drillthrough to another sheet in my dashboard, How will I Undo the Drillthorugh?
2. Is there any option to get the Pop- Up informations when clicking the charts?
As of now, Drill through is not yet supported by custom visual. But this feature is on backlog. Ideas.
You can click the "return" button on the top left to go back to first page. Then, you can drill through to an other sheet.
I'm afraid this is not achievable.
Engage and empower students with Power BI!
Continue your learning in our online communities.
Travel to Melbourne and network with thousands of peers!
Check out what's new in the Power BI Community!