Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interactive chart after selecting one value in table

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the interactive display of the graph. 

The Screenshot 1 shows the graph without the use of filters and it looks like this

Screenshot 1

Patrik1994_4-1669283294563.png

In the Screenshot 2 we can see that after selecting one "DFU" in the table, my graph changes. This is how the graph looks when I filter out one specific "DFU" in the table, which is not correct.

Screenshot 2

Patrik1994_2-1669283038417.png

In screenshot 3, we can see that after filtering the same "DFU" in the slicer, the graph looks completely different than in Screenshot 2 and is correct.

Screenshot 3

Patrik1994_5-1669283849559.png

my question is. Is it possible that after clicking on one specific "DFU" in the table, it will show me the correct graph, as it does when I filter out a specific "DFU" in the slicer ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

There seems to be a difference in the interaction behavior of the visual objects in the two images.

The line and clustered column chart in the second screenshot is cross-highlighted by a table visual while tThe line and clustered column chart in the third screenshot is filtered by a slicer.

Please check whether you can edit Visual interactions to change how visualizations on a report page impact each other.

Change the interaction behavior 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

There seems to be a difference in the interaction behavior of the visual objects in the two images.

The line and clustered column chart in the second screenshot is cross-highlighted by a table visual while tThe line and clustered column chart in the third screenshot is filtered by a slicer.

Please check whether you can edit Visual interactions to change how visualizations on a report page impact each other.

Change the interaction behavior 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.