Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Applicable88
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Interaction with Reports/checking/uncheck items, orders etc.

Hello,

I wonder if its possible to for a reports user (not builder) to  check or marking ....for example orders, assignments etc.

Use case: There is a PowerBi report uploaded on PowerBi Service. People in a department can see on big touch screen( can also be a PC)  all open orders or assignments. Unfortunately the update intervall is only 2-3 hours in certain shifts. So it would be great if they can at least mark "checked" or etc. for the time being. 

The actual feedback is happening via Enterprise Ressource Planning anyway. But the workers cannot see it until the next update from the cloud server. 

Hope to hear some ideas.

Thank you very much. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
davehus
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi, I don't think what you are trying to achieve is possible as ultimatley it is a BI tool. You're only option would be to have a filter pane with a GUID that has a not equal to clause and the use can update this but it's not really ideal.

If premium per user was an option for your business then this gives you the option to update the BI report up to 48 times a day.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
davehus
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi, I don't think what you are trying to achieve is possible as ultimatley it is a BI tool. You're only option would be to have a filter pane with a GUID that has a not equal to clause and the use can update this but it's not really ideal.

If premium per user was an option for your business then this gives you the option to update the BI report up to 48 times a day.

Hope this helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.