Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LynnZheng0000
Employee
Employee

Interaction among visuals

Visual A has interaction with Visual B , not visual C. But Visual B has interaction with Visual C. How to update Visual C when VIsual A is updated by selection. 

I need to click visual B so that the interation between B and C can be triggered. Is there any way we can do to have Visual A->B->C without selecting B.

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Yes I have tried this. But the issue is that after visual B is updated from Visual A, I need to click value in VIsual B so that Visual C can be udpated. What I want is that After Visual B is updated from Visual A, Visual C can be updated automatically from Visual B.

@LynnZheng0000 , Not sure you will get what you like.

Visual A - interaction on With Visual B and Off with Visual C

Click on Visual A and Click on visual with the Ctrl button pressed.

This is Cross filter or drills down, so will not work unless there is some action. So if you filter B from A and then you want B value to be passed then you have created a measure like that.

Is there a way to auto call Visual B without action so that C can know B is updated. 

@LynnZheng0000 , A measure with allselected I guess.  Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.