Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

LynnZheng0000
Employee
Employee

Interaction among visuals

Visual A has interaction with Visual B , not visual C. But Visual B has interaction with Visual C. How to update Visual C when VIsual A is updated by selection. 

I need to click visual B so that the interation between B and C can be triggered. Is there any way we can do to have Visual A->B->C without selecting B.

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Yes I have tried this. But the issue is that after visual B is updated from Visual A, I need to click value in VIsual B so that Visual C can be udpated. What I want is that After Visual B is updated from Visual A, Visual C can be updated automatically from Visual B.

@LynnZheng0000 , Not sure you will get what you like.

Visual A - interaction on With Visual B and Off with Visual C

Click on Visual A and Click on visual with the Ctrl button pressed.

This is Cross filter or drills down, so will not work unless there is some action. So if you filter B from A and then you want B value to be passed then you have created a measure like that.

Is there a way to auto call Visual B without action so that C can know B is updated. 

@LynnZheng0000 , A measure with allselected I guess.  Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.