Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Integrating an existing Power App app

Hi. Someone created a Power App app for a PBI dashboard. If I am given edit access to that app, can I integrate the same app into a different PBI dashboard? I searched online, but everything that came up had to do with creating a new PA app from scratch for the PBI, not importing an existing (already created) PA app. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John, yes, Production Environment is in the drop down menu. Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John, yes it is. Thanks.

johncolley
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous , 

When you add the PowerApps visual to the reportand select a column(s) for it you are given the option for creating a new app or add an existing app.

johncolley_0-1655340628789.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John, thanks, I see that now! But, it is only letting me choose an app from my "Personal Productivity" environment, whereas the existing app I need is saved in the Production environment accessible by the team. Should I save a copy of this app then in my Personal environment? If not, how do I add the existing app from the shared Production environment? Thank you so much.

Screenshot 2022-06-16 093908.jpg

Is the Production Environment available from the dropdown at the top of that screen where it says Personal Productivity (default)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John, yes, Production Environment is in the drop down menu. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.