Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

srisuda_tir

Integrate PowerBI with google Analytic (Mobile , Web+App) not working

Hi,

I have a problem to connect my google analytic with PowerBI. In my google analytic account, it has Web and Web+App Properties.

For Web Properties, When I connected with Powerbi everything works perfectly. It shows me All Web Site Data under my google analytic properties name.

For App + Web Properties, When I connected with Powerbi. It shows just only google analytic properties name but when I expand. It doesn't have any data under properties. So, I can't load the data of my mobile to Powerbi.

Br,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @srisuda_tir ,

The Google Analytics connector relies on the Google Analytics Core Reporting API. If this API doesn't support that properties, what you got is expected. 

You can contact the Google Analytics to know which API supports to retrieve that properties data, then you can call this API in Power BI desktop. You can take a look at this sample about how to call API: https://chris.koester.io/index.php/2015/07/16/get-data-from-twitter-api-with-power-query/

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @srisuda_tir ,

The Google Analytics connector relies on the Google Analytics Core Reporting API. If this API doesn't support that properties, what you got is expected. 

You can contact the Google Analytics to know which API supports to retrieve that properties data, then you can call this API in Power BI desktop. You can take a look at this sample about how to call API: https://chris.koester.io/index.php/2015/07/16/get-data-from-twitter-api-with-power-query/

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your solution. I will try one.
Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.