Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gabrielvigo
Helper I
Helper I

Inside, into date Interval

Hello community!

I have a dates of check in and check out. And depending of the date filter, I need a KPI with a count of people inside.

I use a measure that is good to table, but not to KPI.

Measure: IF(MIN(EnSitio[FechaIngreso]) <= MIN(SelectorFecha[FiltroFecha]) && MIN(EnSitio[FechaSalida]) > MIN(SelectorFecha[FiltroFecha]) ;1;0)

I add the filter "1" to the table.

001.png002.png

But it does not work in kpi.

00a.png00b.png

Can you help me calculate it in the KPI?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @gabrielvigo,

As the Card dispalys only one value which has been aggregated always, we are not able to add a filter condition based on this aggregate value ("Average of Values"). 

So for your scenario, you could create a measure with the formula below to achive your desired output.

Measure = CALCULATE(COUNT(Checks[Key]),FILTER('Checks',[Med_FilterDate]=1))

Capture.PNG

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @gabrielvigo,

Do you use the measure as the visual level filter in KPI visual? 

In addition, how do you create the KPI visual?

If it is convenient, could you share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario and your desired output, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi!

Yes, I share my report.

I have check in and check out, with a filter per day.

The filter can use with table, but noy in a KPI.

Checks.pbix

Hi @gabrielvigo,

As the Card dispalys only one value which has been aggregated always, we are not able to add a filter condition based on this aggregate value ("Average of Values"). 

So for your scenario, you could create a measure with the formula below to achive your desired output.

Measure = CALCULATE(COUNT(Checks[Key]),FILTER('Checks',[Med_FilterDate]=1))

Capture.PNG

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.