Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jeoosma
Helper II
Helper II

Insert of averager line

Cattura.JPG

Hi guy. I'd insert an average line of this line graph and I'm looking on the manual and on the forum without finding what I want. Is it possible to do easily? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi jeoosma,

You can use Average function Average() to acreate a measure and then drag the measure to value field in your chart.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
andrew_hardwick
Helper III
Helper III

Sure. Add the field that you want into the Line Value box. Then click on the down arrow next to the field name where you just dragged it and select 'Average'

Cattura.JPGAlready done but it is not what I want. The average is calculate on the value of field an not on the sum of period. I've found the way to insert an average line but it is "static" on the value I put and not "dynamic" with the sum of field.

Hi jeoosma,

You can use Average function Average() to acreate a measure and then drag the measure to value field in your chart.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.