Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

futesch
Regular Visitor

Insert duplicated slide directly after the original slide OR make it easier to move between slides

All,

thanks so much for your great work!

I am wondering if it is possible to insert a slide slicer, as included in excel OR a possibility to move slides to a specific possition in the slide deck.

Let's assume the following situation: I created a set of 15 slides and I want to duplicate the first slide, however, I do not want to have the duplicated slide in the end of my presentation, but as a first slide in the overall deck. Hence, currently I always need to move the duplicated slide from the end to the beginning. Doing this through a larger deck of slides and more often, it easily takes up to many minutes of just shifting slides.

To sum up, would it be possible to make the movement between/ movement of slides more flexible?

Thanks a thousand!

Best,

Fredrik

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.