Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rosirosss
Helper I
Helper I

Infographic visual started showing legends - how to remove it

Hello,

We are using the infographic visual to show some metric values in our report. The visual worked perfectly for us. But yesterday when we opened our pbix files, we started seeing "legends" on top of the metric values we are displaying. We do not want these to be visible on the report. We are sure that this was not visible last week when we built the report - so we believe an power bi update that could have caused this. 

I dont see any way to remove only the legends from the visual. can any help us in telling how to remove this?

infographic1.png

infographic.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

Infographic Designer has been reverted to version 1.5.3 to work around this issue.

Dev team has already fixed and submitted the new verson that allows to turn on/off the legend.

I suppose that the new version will be approved soon.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @rosirosss,

This problem is probably an issue with the custom visual, normally you could only show a legend if a value is in the legend field. And you can only disable a legend if a value is in the legend field so this issue is a bit strange.

Perhaps it is an issue with the custom visual .. maybe someone from the Microsoft team can help you further with this.

Best Regards,

L.Meijdam

v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

Infographic Designer has been reverted to version 1.5.3 to work around this issue.

Dev team has already fixed and submitted the new verson that allows to turn on/off the legend.

I suppose that the new version will be approved soon.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

thank you @v-viig for the quick response and getting us in touch with the dev team. The revert of code on that day helped us with our deployment going ahead.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors