Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

k3rz0rg
Advocate III
Advocate III

Infographic designer problem after update.

Hi all, 

I just noticed a problem with infographic designer after updating from 1.5 to 1.6 that it adds negative axis (from -5 to 5m) forcefully and dynamic Y axis does not work anymore. Like below;

Infographic 1.jpg

Is anyone facing the same problem or does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Enabling Uniform Y axis and setting start point 0 or 1 is not helping me.

Also does anyone know how to get back to previous version of visuals or export? I have older report with previos version and wish I could use that!

Thanks,

K3

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@k3rz0rg

Please send a feedback to: pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Regards,

Hello @v-sihou-msft,

thanks for the hint. I have already contacted infographic team and got some replies from them that they are looking into that issue. let's see how it comes and may be that is a different support email address I made the contact through but I am keeping this one as well. It's just my company got so much into it for quite a while that cannot switch to other visual. ~ Smiley Indifferent~

Thanks,

K3

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.