cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acbg Member

Infographic Designer - multiple measures

Is there a way to link each shape in infographic designer to a measure?

I am able to drag in the measure I like into the measure bucket but unable to tie the shape to the measure directly.

The only way to link it is by fill percentage but I want to represent the sum that is defined in the measure within the shapes.

For example: I have two measures: Sales and Revenue (summed). I  have two shapes: Circle and square. I want the circle to the be sum of the sales and square to be the sum of the revenue.

Any help would be appreciated Smiley Happy

5 REPLIES 5
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Infographic Designer - multiple measures

@acbg,

How do you create the visual? Does the data binding feature returns your expected result?
2.JPG1.JPG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
acbg Member

@v-yuezhe-msft

I did try that but its not really differentiating the size between the shapes. And it looks like it forces to be add the split point.

I am using the very basic bar graph, would expect the measures to be different but it comes across as the same bars.

Data is different between job size and count of effort but its plotting just the Job Size since that is first one I added under the measures.

Pic2.PNG                   Pic1.PNG  
  Pic3.PNG        

Pic5.PNG

khicks Visitor
Visitor

Did you ever identify a resolution for this?

-=KwH=-

acbg Member

Nope Smiley Sad

peterglobal Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

If you want the graph to shown a bar, line or other graphic for each measure you need to go to the standard visualization formatting pane -> Chart -> activate Legend by Measures.