Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Infographic Designer: Fill percentage -> Graduates vs. Jobs

Hi there,

I have some trouble with the Infographic Designer. I want to plot the number of graduates against the number of jobs available.

However, as can be seen in the following image it does not work for all. The job 'Elektromonteur' is 958 graduates vs. 1.06K jobs. It should therefore be almost filled with blue icons. 

Could you please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ilka,

I'm afraid this function isn't what you think. Please refer to the snapshot below. It is a percentage of a solid value or a relative percentage, which isn't the comparison of the two measures.

Infographic-Designer-Fill-percentage-Graduates-vs-Jobs

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please mark the proper answers as solutions?

Best Regards,

Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Can you share a sample file? You can create a dummy one to show up the issue.

I have a different view of that Visual. I don't know if you have a different version.

Best Regards,
Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-jiascu-msft,

I am not so quick with dummy tables, but my question can be explained more simple I guess. Is it possible to fill percentage of another variable?

So, I want the number of graduates (in blue) against the total number of jobs (in grey). And that it changes when I zoom in. 

Number 6 in rows is Elektromonteur and it has 958 graduates and 1.06k jobs, so it should be filled. 

power

When zooming in it still has the same data labels but I want it to be the right proportion graduates/jobs, all the time. 

infographic

I hope you can help me,

Kind regards,

Ilka

Hi Ilka,

I'm afraid this function isn't what you think. Please refer to the snapshot below. It is a percentage of a solid value or a relative percentage, which isn't the comparison of the two measures.

Best Regards,
Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

powerbi.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.