cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
badger123 Member

Infographic Designer - Fill Percentage Left to Right

Hello,

I'm using the Infographic Designer custom visual, which is great. I have a single measure and trying to create a star rating. I'm wondering if it's possible to gradient from left to right for the partial item? I feel like it is possible but can't figure it out. 

Stars.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Infographic Designer - Fill Percentage Left to Right

@badger123,

I would suggest you to connect to the custom visual team via email. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/infonice/.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

badger123 Member

@v-yuta-msft  I contacted the team and they have added this functionality to their roadmap Smiley Happy Thanks for the advice. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@badger123,

I would suggest you to connect to the custom visual team via email. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/infonice/.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@badger123 ,

Have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you please help mark the correct answer to finish the thread? Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

badger123 Member

@v-yuta-msft  I contacted the team and they have added this functionality to their roadmap Smiley Happy Thanks for the advice.