Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Incremental load without Incremental Refresh

Hi All,

As I am using Stored Procedure to fetch the data from Sql Server to Power BI I am not able to use Incremental Refresh option.

Do we have an option in M query of Power BI to insert new row if row doesn't exist and update the row if it has been modified in the source and has to avoid insertig duplicate values.

Thanks

Vannikannan K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Currently, you can't directly change table records to automatically append new rows/change old row values based on current table records.

For these steps, I'd like to suggest you add t-sql query to check and modify the query results.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Currently, you can't directly change table records to automatically append new rows/change old row values based on current table records.

For these steps, I'd like to suggest you add t-sql query to check and modify the query results.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Please be sure to have the last power bi desktop version and follow this steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQahH53ayKU

Hope this helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.