Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rosscortb
Post Patron
Post Patron

Increasing size of visual edit panel

Hello, 

I have a good number of visual installed. And, when I click on a visual and try and add fields and change formatting the window to do this is really small, is there a way to hide the visual above to increase space. Attached image probably explans it better.

Ross

visual increase.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@rosscortb 

It is not possible to hide the visual panels, You can only drag the panel horizontally, it visually increase the format panel size and decrease the visual panel size.

panel size.JPG

You could also submit the idea here

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@rosscortb 

It is not possible to hide the visual panels, You can only drag the panel horizontally, it visually increase the format panel size and decrease the visual panel size.

panel size.JPG

You could also submit the idea here

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@rosscortb , You can hide the pane, I doubt individual content can be hidden.

To change the size , take the mouse cursor to the edge and try to increase the horizontal size, juts like you increase a table column width in word

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@rosscortb ,

I don't think so we can adjust the formatting pane size.

Here you can submit your idea for this feature.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.