Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Incomplete Usage Metrics Report

Hi there,

Recently, there was an issue with logging usage metrics (Usage Metrics not Properly Logged). This was successfully solved, however we still face a problem with not complete usage metrics statistics.

If the installation of ad blocker causes PBI usage metrics will not be logged, the report of usage metrics is getting useless for us.

With colleague of mine, we found out an ad blocker that prevents logging of his PBI usage, doesn't prevent logging of View Tracker usage we use on a different page. I am sure this will not have an easy response and there is going to be certain 'but'. However, could you please try to explain, how come View Tracker is not 'blocked' by ad blocker, but PBI is? Is there a chance PBI logs the usage as e.g. View Tracker does even with ad blocker (or a similar tool) installed?

Thank you very much,

Iva

P.S: View Tracker used

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

By a chance I logged this post into 'Desktop' section. Not sure how to change the category, if you need me to re-log it to the 'Service', please let me know.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry I can't replicate your issue, I would like to suggest you to raise this issue to support team https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/  for more advices.

Best regards,
Dina Ye

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.