Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Include percent in Tornado Chart

Hi,

I am currently showing number values as data labels on a tornado chart and would also be keen to show percentage.  Has anyone any suggestions how these percentages could be displayed as data labels with the numbers or even display when I hover over the various bars.  There doesnt seem to be an option to add tooltips.

Thanks,

Jennifer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may modify the source code and generate your own custom visual, or just leave a comment.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may modify the source code and generate your own custom visual, or just leave a comment.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Due to company security restrictions I unfortunately do not have access to the source code so this isnt an accepted solution for me.  Are there any other work arounds?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.